DMCA Policy for THEJOINTZ.COM
THEJOINTZ.COM respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted the following policy for copyright infringement.
2. Notification of Infringement
2.1 Submission of Complaint
To file a copyright infringement complaint, please provide a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Contact information of the complainant, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail.
- A statement that the complainant believes in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2.2 Contact Information
Please send the written infringement notice to the following contact:
3. Response to Infringement Notices
Upon receipt of the infringement notice, THEJOINTZ.COM will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
If you believe that the content that was removed or disabled is not infringing, or you believe you have the authorization from the copyright owner, its agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, THEJOINTZ.COM has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at THEJOINTZ.COM’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
6. Modification of DMCA Policy
THEJOINTZ.COM may modify this DMCA policy at any time without notice.
7. Contact Information
For any questions regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org